Donald Trumps Hollywood Walk of Fame er blevet smadret, skriver Deadline Hollywood, som Trumps tilhængere er blevet det igennem gennem hele valgkampen, skriver Lifezette. Hillary Clintons kampagne, med alle den mediestøtter og penge fra storfinansen er ikke ideologiske fascister, men deres modus operandi har antaget en fascistisk form, med semiorkestreret vold mod politiske modstandere og massiv propaganda. Det ligner et kup, skriver Peggy Ryan i American Thinker
Hillary has laughed off questions of a potential indictment since the beginning, sneered at suggestions that her scandal might keep her out of the White House. Even more frightening than her confidence that she won’t be indicted is her unshakable faith that she’ll be elected. Hillary’s not concerned about the coming election; she doesn’t campaign or hold press conferences, and she has few rallies. It’s almost as if she doesn’t really need the votes.
That’s probably a good thing for her, since Hillary proved in the primaries that she can’t get the votes. She had to cheat to beat Bernie Sanders, a 73-year-old socialist out of a win. She had to tamp down Bernie supporters’ passion and enthusiasm and force them to accept her stale, depressing message.
The truth is, a large chunk of the Democrat base doesn’t like Hillary. In fact, many can’t stand her.
So how is she winning? I mean, that’s all we hear, right? Hillary’s winning in a landslide, has a monumental lead that can’t be overcome. Hillary’s shown to be winning because the media is “with her,” or should I say “with them”? Our once free press is working hand in hand with usurpers to engage in sedition and open treason; to defeat the Republican nominee, Donald Trump; and to impose a sick, evil woman, a criminal as our new leader.
False flags - staged events where the perpetrator is concealed and another party blamed.
- The James O’Keefe videos show Democrat operatives bragging on how they stage violent protests at Trump rallies, that they have a national network to cover all locations. The media are all in to blame Trump, paint him as an angry man who foments violence.
Shock and awe - the method of displaying overwhelming force or impressive technology to intimidate or demoralize an enemy.
- Think polls, political experts who tell us it’s over, Hillary’s leads are insurmountable, there’s not enough time for Trump to “catch up.”
- Includes name-calling, manipulated statistics, and other techniques. The media’s favorite is the bandwagon effect. This tactic appeals to people’s desire to be on the winning team (”voters abandoning Donald Trump in droves” and “Hillary’s running away with the election”).
This is the left’s most insidious tool, based on deception and false information to make us doubt our own perceptions, our sanity.
- Media show Trump getting trounced while they withhold more current data. They dismiss as anecdotal (that’s the new buzzword for meaningless) empirical evidence that points to a Trump landslide – yard signs, bumper stickers, massive crowds, and unprecedented enthusiasm. Their “experts” tell us the overflow cheering crowds mean nothing, don’t “translate” to votes.
- And how many times must they tell us there is no voter fraud? Yet O’Keefe has a video with a Democrat operative explaining how to accomplish mass voter fraud, and there’s mounting evidence to confirm voter fraud on a pandemic scale.
Psychological warfare leaves its victims feeling off balance, filled with self-doubt, isolated, and less likely to fight for our candidate. This is the damage our media and government inflict on their own people. The free press we’ve depended on to expose corruption, ensure fair elections, and protect democracy is now part of the corruption, rigging the elections, and defeating democracy. Our protector turned assassin.
Now the media huddle with the left to plot their end run on democracy. It’s a sprint to the finish line. How far will they go? All the way, folks. I can see networks calling the race for Hillary even if they know it’s based on fraud. I can picture Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, President Obama, our entire government and media telling us we must have a peaceful transition, that we can’t question the results under any conditions. Oh, wait – they’re already doing that.
And now they’re setting up in case of a Trump landslide. We could get “fake election results” by Russian hackers, they say. There will be no “peaceful transition of power” if they lose.
Milo Yiannopoulos forklarer, veloplagt som altid, hvorledes mediernes demoraliserende meningsmålinger typisk bliver til